EDUCATION & FELLOWSHIPS
- MBBS from prestigious Maulana Azad Medical College (1997-2002)
- MS from prestigious Lady Hardinge Medical College (2003-2006)
- D.N.B. General Surgery in May 2007 (First attempt).
- 1 year Fellowship in Minimally invasive and Bariatric surgery at National University Hospital, Singapore under Prof. Davide Lomanto, from 5th April 2010 to 4th April 2011.
- 6 months Clinical Fellowship at Bariatric & Metabolic International Centre at E-Da Hospital, 1st centre of excellence for Bariatric surgery in Asia-Pacific region, Kaohsiung Taiwan, under Prof Chih Kun Huang from 5th July 2011 till 15th December 2011.
- Observership Colorectal Surgery, Cleveland Clinic Florida, USA under Prof Steven Wexner from 3rd January to 31st January 2012.
- F.MAS (Fellowship in Minimal access surgery) from World Laparoscopy Hospital in May 2011 recognized by SAGES, IAGES, WALS and EAES.
- FIAGES: Fellow of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal and Endo-surgeons.
- MNAMS: Member of national academy of medical sciences.
- FICS: Fellow of International College of Surgeons.
- FAIS: Fellow of Association of surgeons of India.
- FACS: Fellow of American college of surgeons.
- FCLS: Fellow of international college of laparoscopic surgeons